- American Psychological Association: Useful articles about everyday problems, visit the APA.
- Common Sense Media: Reviews for Family Movies and TV Shows Tips on books, movies and video reviews for children: Common Sense Media.
- NIMH Anxiety Disorders: Information on Anxiety Disorders, visit the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Random Acts of Kindness: free content that promotes kindness toward others & teaches important kindness skills to kids. Random Acts of Kindness.
- Parenting Websites
For Marriage Workshops/Retreats:
The importance of marriage. Research on what makes a marriage works: The Gottman Institute
- For a Healthy Family and Mind, Talk to A Psychologist: It helps to know how your mind and body can support each other: www.apa.org/helpcenter/talk.aspx
- Marriage and Divorce: The importance of marriage. Research on what makes a marriage works. Resources on divorce: www.apa.org/topics/divorce/index.aspx
- Parenting: The Teen Years: The teen years pose some of the most difficult challenges for families. www.apa.org/helpcenter/teen-years.asp
- Raising Children to Resist Violence: What You Can Do: Take steps to reduce or minimize violence. www.apa.org/helpcenter/resist-violence.asp
- Alternative Medicine: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Behavioral Health
- Step/Blended Families: More information: Click Here to Download
- Theology of the Body: Celebrate your son or daughter’s entry into their adolescent years: Click Here to Download
- What Makes Love Last by: Drs. Julie and John Gottman
- The Anger Trap by: Dr. Les Carter
The practices at Fraga LCSW and Associates, P.A. are guided by the goals and the standards set forth by the NASW Code of Ethics.